Legal Drafting, Documentation and Analysis
Whether you are looking for a service provider who can provide excellent legal documentation and drafting, in-depth analysis, or well-research legal articles, we are ready to help. We ensure compliance with stringent regulations and perform due diligence at every step of the way.
Legal drafting and analysis is not an easy task, as you need to find the ideal service partner who has the necessary skills and experience to handle your requirements.
Legal documents are extremely vital operational, financial, and strategic assets that are essential to the running of your day-to-day business processes. Our legal document services help you to reduce extra workload, increase productivity, and manage documentation risk while cutting down costs.
Our legal documentation and legal drafting services are provided by an expert legal team made up of qualified lawyers who are skilled at handling any type of legal analysis, legal drafting, or legal documentation.
By ably functioning as your one-stop-shop for all your backend legal drafting and documentation requirements, we ensure you can focus on your other operational activities with ease.
We at Shop Felicity offer world-class legal drafting, analysis, and documentation services to our clients pan India within a short turnaround time.
Advantages of Outsourcing Legal Drafting and Documentation Services to Shop Felicity
- Legal drafting rules often change overtime, and our lawyers ensure they are always up-to-date with the latest regulations
- Reduced errors and extreme attention to detail are our hallmarks
- Competitive prices which suit your requirements
- With our help, you can minimize errors and ensure that all your documentation is in line with your requirements
- Save on costs associated to hiring and training of individuals
- Extreme flexibility ensures you can easily ramp up or ramp down a project, or secure our services only on a seasonal basis
- Our legal document analysis and review services are offered on a 24×7 basis and are always delivered ahead of schedule
Starts at Rs. 600 per hour our pricing varies depending on scope and complexity of the projects
We offer the following pricing options:
Full-time Employees: A dedicated full-time employee will be assigned to your project (160 hours per month). You can also opt to hire a half resource (80 hours per month) if the volume of work is not too high. We will bill you on a monthly basis.
Hourly Rates: Hire resources for a set number of hours and pay per hour. This model is suitable for less volume of work.
Project pricing: We can assess the needs of the task and provide you with a one-time cost for the project
Please note that all prices displayed on our website are INDICATIVE, and final pricing is decided only after taking into the account various factors like nature of the project, complexity level, skill and experience of the resources, time required for completion and terms of contract. Prices displayed are subject to final approval at the time of order fulfillment, which could result in an increase or decrease in the price quoted on the website.
1. Order online with Rs. 600 consultation charges and email us your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our Expert will get in touch with you within 24 hours after studying your requirements